Sunday, February 11, 2007

My First Post.....

Alas, I make my first post. I have been promising myself to make a blog for quite some time now, it has been there on many of my new year resolutions but only now "Has the time come". I'd want to use this channel to vent my thoughts, feelings, ideas and ideologies.
Hmm, it had to be something really interesting to start with. Here's what I'd want to talk about : "Thought!". Quite a topic to talk about, eh? I for one believe that if there is something that could travel faster than light, it has to be "your Thought". With all the scientific progress made over ages human brain remains mystical even to date. Much has been talked about it in religion and science has been trying to decrypt, indisputably the most powerful computer that could ever be built.
Even at this point of time, when I'm trying to assimilate my thoughts and write a few lines about human thoughts and thought process, my mind wanders in various other directions making it very difficult for me to make something meaningful. A question that has been haunting me for quite sometime now is "Is Mind different from Brain?". I'm not very sure about the answer though (may go google it after I'm done with writing :-) ). Our thought process is groomed right from our birth. Social grooming plays a very important role in moulding it. There aren't any good thoughts or bad thoughts (as we generally classify them). A thought is a thought, unique, amorphous and most often evanescent. It all depends on the way we interpret it. A Thought may be best defined as a temporary state of mind.
For people who believe in re-incarnation or rebirth, its been much talked about that there is a great deal of wisdom and knowledge (thoughts, actions and their results) passed-on over many a life times. I strongly believe in the same. We are here (materially present) to unlearn things, discard our myths and make progress in various other planes of life. We are so engulfed in our mundane life that we hardly acknowledge the existence of something higher than this. People even discard "experiences" in the fear of being called 'eccentric'. "Live life to the fullest" to realize that there can be something beyond it. And again its all about "Thoughts, dreams and coincidences".
I have tried to put my thoughts into words as they crossed my mind(or brain? ;-) ), and as said they have certainly been influenced by what I read, people who I have met, what I have learnt and what I have understood. Most importantly this is what I feel. I'm glad I could write something real good without much effort. Please feel free to post your comments and let me know what your mind thinks.

Let there be peace. .::V::.
Cheers to Life!
~M~